Blockchain technology is increasingly being explored for use throughout the financial services industry to enable faster, more secure digital transactions. Blockchain is based on digitized, distributed ledgers, which are databases that are shared and synchronized across multiple sites to record transactions, similar to an accounting ledger.
Join MBA Education, MISMO and industry experts as we discuss the MISMO Blockchain Community of Practice, the current state of technology, how it works, the challenges to adoption, and the promising areas and opportunities. Come learn about the general concepts of Blockchain in the Mortgage Banking Industry and how it affects technical and business individuals.
Date:Thursday, April 30, 2020
Time:12:30-1:30 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Understand the revolutionary blockchain technology from a MISMO and industry perspective
- Understand the associated challenges and promising areas of interest surrounding blockchain technology
- Provide the history of blockchain, a basic understanding of concepts and terms,value propositions, and potential use cases
- Gain insight into blockchain technology in the mortgage industry from both a business and technical perspective
- Shawn Jobe, Director, Factual Data
- Debbie Hoffman, Founder and CEO, Symmetry Blockchain Advisors, Inc
- Gnanesh Commaraswamy, Founder and CEO, FinBex
- Eric Lapin, FVP, Old Republic Title
- Andrew Garner, SVP, Wells Fargo Bank
- Jamie Stewart, Operations Manager, Janeway Law Firm
- Rishi Godse, Technical Architect, USAA Federal Savings Bank
Who Should Attend?
- Technical and Business Architects
- Application and Information Technology Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Compliance Officers
- Business and Technology Executives