|**This bootcamp has been postponed. MBA & ALTA will send more information and a new date.**
MBA Education, powered by MISMO, and the American Land Title Association are partnering to hold a series of Digital Closing and e-Mortgage Boot Camps. We will be reviewing the latest rules and how they are currently impacting the states. The boot camp starts the evening before, with a networking reception with our vendors, technology experts, and industry leaders from the area. The day of the boot camp, we will cover such topics as why going digital will improve customer service, how system integrations work, best practices, rules of the road, and more!
MISMO members are eligible to receive MBA member pricing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be enrolled.
Companies interested in sending 3 or more attendees are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of each registration. Please contact email@example.com for this discount.
Government employees are eligible to receive 50% off the member price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the promotional code.
There are vendor and sponsorship opportunities. Please contact email@example.com if interested.
Wednesday, April 8th, 2020 - Thursday, April 9th, 2020
Day 1: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Day 2: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
One Hartsfield Centre Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30354
To register for your hotel: Click HERE
Why should you attend?
- Get the playbook for going digital
- Networking opportunities for title companies and lenders actively pursuing implementation of digital closings and eMortgages
- Be inspired to innovate to improve customer experiences and operational efficiencies
- Check out the vendors and technology solutions available
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM: Lets Get It Started & Networking Reception:
This is one kick-off event you cant miss! Hear from representatives of Secretary of State Offices on digital closing and eMortgage initiatives in their states, and grab a drink with your industry colleagues.
8:30 AM – 9:45 AM: Why Digital?
Going digital improves customer service and creates operational efficiencies. Hear first-hand from title companies and lenders who are embracing digital solutions. Learn why demand for digital closings and eMortgages is on the rise.
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM: How Does it Work?
Hardware, software, system integration and more…let’s talk technology! What’s involved in a digital transaction and where do you start? We will walk through the process from start to finish and explain the roles and responsibilities for lenders and title companies at each phase of the transaction.
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM: Lunch, Networking, & Vendor Demos
It’s more than lunch! During this time, digital closing software vendors will be demoing their products in the main room. Grab some lunch and pull up a seat to get to continue your digital experience.
1:00 PM – 1:45 PM: Legalese 101!
What are the rules of the road? Doesn’t matter if it’s an old law, new law, case law or regulation, we’ve got you covered. Discover what makes digital possible in your state or region.
1:45 PM – 2:30 PM: Don’t Forget About That…
Get an overview of the standards and practices required for both title insurance and lending on digital transactions.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Designing Your Digital Roadmap.
Get inspired by testimonials and then start designing your very own digital roadmap. Start making your digital checklist, so you can determine costs, identify partnerships, acquire necessary technology solutions and know where to go for required resources.
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: That’s A Wrap!
Don’t be shy! Make sure all your questions are answered before we wrap up conversations with our presenters and industry experts.
Who Should Attend?
- Title and mortgage lending professionals
- County Clerks/Recorders
- Business Development
- Vendor Management
Confirmed speakers for one or more Bootcamps:
- Kelly Arrington, Chief Mortgage Operations Officer, North State Bank
- Elizabeth Berg, Northeast Regional Underwriting Counsel, Agents National Title Insurance Company
- Cynthia Blair, Attorney & Founding Member, Blair Cato Pickren Casterline LLC
- Jeff Bode, President, Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
- Richard Bramhall, Chief Underwriting Counsel, Westcor Land Title Insurance Company
- Nina Dosanjh, Director Strategic Alliances & Technology, Vanguard Properties/li>
- Scott Gillen, CMB, AMP, Senior Vice President Industry Relations, Stewart
- Jami Haddad, Senior Vice President, Operations, PrimeLending
- Shane Hartzler, Director, eMortgage Strategy and Operations, Fannie Mae
- Danielle Kaiser, Regional Underwriting Counsel, North American Title Group
- Jonathan Kearns, Associate Vice President, Product Development, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Selene Kellam, Chief Operating Officer, Thrive Mortgage
- Jaime Kosofsky, Partner, Brady & Kosofsky
- Camelia Martin, Managing Director, eMortgage Services
- Christopher McEntee, President, ICE Mortgage Services
- Melissa Murphy, General Counsel, Attorneys' Title Fund Services, LLC
- Eddie Oddo, Vice President, Corporate Business Solutions, First American Mortgage Solutions
- Donald O'Neill, Executive Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, WFG National Title Insurance Company
- Teri Pansing, AVP Operations Support, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Rajesakhar Penugonda, AMP, eMortgage Practice Lead, Freddie Mac
- Thomas Riley III, Director of Business Services, Office of Tennessee Secretary of State
- Ozzie Stallworth, Electronic Notarization and Notary Enforcement Director, North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State
- Lisa Steele, Executive Vice President, Mother Lode
- Tamara Strickland, Vice President, Fidelity National Financial
- Margo Tank, Partner, DLA Piper US LLP
- Whitney Vogt, Director Strategic Initiatives, Guaranteed Rate
- Kerry Webb, Executive Managing Director of Business Development, Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
- David Whitaker, Senior Counsel, DLA Piper US LLP
- Pamela Williams, Project Manager, Fidelity National Title
- Brooks Yeager, Senior Vice President Busienss Development, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Geno Yoscovits, Director State Government Affairs, Quicken Loans, Inc.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.