MBA Education is pleased to team up with Insight Global Coaching to offer mortgage lenders access to best-in-class coaching for loan origination professionals. Through this intensive and individualized program, participants will gain exposure to a coach who brings industry expertise and who specializes in executive coaching.
The program will enable participants to identify and address the root cause of obstacles, and the underlying thoughts, emotions and resulting energies that hold a participant and their teams back from optimal performance. This program is designed to enable participants to build and develop key leadership skills, resulting in measurable increased productivity for both the staff and the organizations they represent. After attending this coaching program, participants will be well equipped to tackle the complexities of the profitable and productive mortgage production. It will affect everything from recruiting, right through to regularly championing their staff to hit productivity goals and navigate the origination process with both a fresh perspective and higher levels of energy. Additionally, participants themselves will have the tools to achieve their goals as a result of this sustainable personal transformation.
1. Program registration deadline: Friday, February 22, 2019
2. Energy Leadership Index (E.L.I.) Assessment kick-off: Friday, March 1, 2019.
- Taken by more than 25,000 participants, the Energy Leadership Index provides data on how results of production managers are directly affected by their perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors that influence their overall ability to succeed. This pre-training tool and debrief process is used to determine a participant's engagement, commitment and attitudes. Additionally, it helps to clearly identify blocks and existing stress tendencies.
- The ELI tool is used to:
- Shift engagement and increase buy-in from the outset
- Create advance awareness of possible challenges arising due to stress or other disengagement or commitment issues
- Help the individual develop a mindset plan, to then get the most out of the coaching program
3. In-person workshop in Austin, TX: Thursday, April 11 - Friday, April 12, 2019.
- This workshop will occur from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Thursday and 8:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Friday.
- Light breakfast will be served at 7:30 a.m. each day.
- Lunch will be served on Thursday.
- Course Agenda:
Download the sample agenda to learn more about the workshop.
Legacy Mutual Mortgage
5707 Southwest Parkway, Bldg. 2, Suite 150
Austin, TX 78735
- Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
- MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here.
4. Twelve (two 45 minute calls, twice a month for six months) individual coaching sessions begin: Monday, April 15, 2019
5. "Maximizing Profitability Within Your Sales Branch" webinar with Dave Hershman, Founder of OriginationPro: Late July/Early August 2019
- The program will include a webinar to be held approximately three months after the in-person workshop, which will be at the midpoint of the coaching period. The webinar will be hosted by author Dave Hershman and the topic(s) will be determined by the program participants based upon their feedback after the in-person workshop. Suggested topics might include any challenges that are being faced by the coaching group as the year progresses.
Attendees should expect to:
- Build and develop key leadership skills
- Address the root cause of obstacles
- Increase productivity for you, your team, and the organization
- Set better and more measurable goals
Who Should Attend?
- Branch Managers
- Heads of Loan Production
- Heads of Sales
- High Performing Mortgage Loan Officers
- Recently promoted and soon-to-be promoted Production Managers
- Bronwyn Morrissey, CMB, AMP, ELI Master Practioner, CEO of Insight Global Coaching
- Bronwyn's unique approach to leadership is rooted in energy leadership and authentic communication and is a result of her 10 years of personal study and leading mastermind, trainings and workshops. Bronwyn guides her clients to reach their peak success, which creates the ability to live more productive, powerful and purposeful lives. This is achieved by determining their leadership potential and how they approach challenges, teams, and relationships. With over 27 years in the corporate world of mortgage banking as a successful sales executive and as a previous owner of a service business, Bronwyn has empowered individuals to achieve their goals.
- Past clients include: Fort Worth Mortgage Bankers Association, Ellie Mae, United Guaranty, Sierra Pacific Mortgage, Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association, Pulte Mortgage
- Dave Hershman, Founder, OriginationPro
- Dave’s programs are designed to impart his over three decades of experience as a top producing sales person, sales management executive, professor, political operative, radio personality and author. He has been heard on the Sony Worldwide Network and other programs from coast-to-coast. Dave’s books have been best sellers for over twenty years. He has trained thousands of sales people, managers, association executives and real people.
- Past clients include: Bank of America, Chase, Franklin American Mortgage Company, Indiana Mortgage Bankers Association
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.