|Introduction To Mortgage Banking - July 2018
Tuesday, July 16th - Tuesday, July 30th, 2019
3:30 - 5:00 PM EST
This course will be held from July 16th - July 30th, 2019 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 PM- 5:00 PM EST
Full-time college students not currently interning with or employed by an MBA member company are eligible to take this course for free. Member interns are eligible to take this course for the price of $75. College students and member interns should contact email@example.com to register.
This instructor-guided online course provides an overview of the residential real estate finance industry as a career development tool for college students and those interested in changing careers, and as a training tool for interns and new hires. The course opens with an Overview of the Residential Mortgage Industry and covers Loan Production, Loan Administration, Secondary Marketing, and Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, and Technology.
- Attendees will learn a high-level overview of the various functions of the residential real estate finance industry.
- They will also learn about the various career paths available through each function (Loan Officer, Servicer, Title Agent, etc.).
- Attendees will benefit from personal interaction with industry experts via the Instructor Guided Online Learning format.
- Overview of the Residential Mortgage Industry
- Loan Production
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Marketing
- Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, and Technology
Download the sample Introduction to Mortgage Banking Outline to learn more about the program.
- College students
- Career changers
- New hires and interns
- HR staff and intern coordinators
- Peter Benjamin, Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending, Lafayette Federal Credit Union
- Tammy Butler, Master CMB, Chief Executive Officer, Fair Lending Diversity
- Michael Jones, Chief Financial Officer, Thrive Mortgage
- Julie Messina, CMB, Vice President and Secondary Marketing Mgr., CNN Mortgage
- Pat Taylor, Managing Director, New Directions Consulting Services
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.