Live Class at MBA Tech Conference 2018 at the Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
This course is designed for business and technology professionals who are currently (or who may soon be) involved in the consideration, planning, and/or development of a MISMO-based project. The course provides an overview of the core concepts related to MISMO: the MISMO organization, the MISMO standards development process, the purpose and organization of the Logical Data Dictionary, and the MISMO Reference Model. This foundational training will lay the groundwork for the successful planning and development of a MISMO implementation such as a data exchange or another project.
The course will be offered in a live classroom setting at the MBA Technology Solutions Conference. Course activities will include readings, activities, quizzes, and discussions. Students who successfully complete the course will be issued a certificate of completion for their training transcript.
Course dates: Sunday, April 15, 2018 from 9am-4pm.
- MISMO, the organization: Who we are and what we do
- Standards development process overview
- How to get involved in MISMO
- Resources and tools available to assist in a MISMO implementation
- Structural overview of the MISMO Reference Model
- Structure and content of the MISMO Logical Data Dictionary (LDD)
- Key concepts required to effectively use the MISMO LDD
- Navigating the MISMO LDD
- Difference between a container and a data point
- Concepts of the MISMO Reference Model: Containers, relationships and navigation
Who Should Attend?
Employees of lenders, servicers, service bureaus, service providers, government agencies, GSEs, LOS vendors, document companies, eServices, professional services firms, consultants and other vendors in the mortgage industry who are considering, planning, or developing a MISMO based data exchange, product or transformation project.
If your company interacts with the GSEs and you currently or soon will be required to provide data to the GSEs under the Uniform Mortgage Data Program (UMDP), this is the class for you!
- Online registration for MISMO Fundamentals will close at 5pm ET on Friday, April 13, 2018.
- Requests for participant transfers must be received by Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6pm ET. Only registered participants are eligible to receive course credit and access on-line course materials.
Special Discounted Registrations for MISMO Members, MBA Members and First Time Attendees to the MBA's Technology Solutions Conference
Please note a discounted rate of $400 (or $349 if before March 4th) is available to MBA members. MISMO members and first time attendees to MBA's Technology Solutions conference are eligible for a 50% discounted rate of $300 (or $250 if before March 4th). And for those who are attending the conference and the course, but don't otherwise qualify for one of the other above listed discounts, a $50 discount off of both the fee for the conference and for the course is available (a $100 savings). To obtain the promo code (to be used when you check out), send an email to INFO@MISMO.org email@example.com