E-Mortgages(6): E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements
Date:Thursday, April 12th, 2018
Time: 12:00-1:30 PM EST
MISMO members are eligible to receive MBA member pricing for this individual webinar ($199) by entering the promo code MISMO80 upon checkout to receive this discount.
Register for all five paid webinars and receive 40% off.
MBA and MISMO Members: Enter the promo code GROUP40 upon checkout to receive this discount.
MISMO Only Members: To receive 40% off all five paid webinars, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every industry is experiencing profound change as companies seek out new ways to utilize digital technologies to upend existing business models and create new opportunities. The residential mortgage industry is no different as digitalization is occurring across our entire industry. MBA Education and MISMO are pleased to present a series of webinars on the digitalization of the residential mortgage industry. This webinar series will help individuals in your organization understand the opportunities, considerations, planning, and challenges that exist within the "e" mortgage space. Individuals who complete the series will be well positioned to utilize their newfound knowledge to identify opportunities to implement eMortgages that complement the strengths of your organization.
Each webinar will take approximately 90 minutes and will be led by a panel of MBA, MISMO and industry experts.
- E-Mortgages(1): Overview & Considerations (Complimentary Webinar):
March 8th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(2): E-Signatures & Tamper Evident Seals:
March 15th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(3): E-Documents & SMART Docs:
March 22nd, 2018
- E-Mortgages(4): E-Closings:
March 29th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(5): E-Vault/E-Note Registry:
April 5th, 2018
- E-Mortgages(6): E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements:
April 12th, 2018
E-Mortgages: E-Warehouse Lending & E-Investor Requirements Summary:
While secondary mortgage market investors and many warehouse lenders are now funding electronic notes, those notes must meet certain requirements to be eligible for purchase. Attend this session to become fluent on the benefits and considerations for investor delivery and eWarehouse lending of electronic notes.
- Brenda B. Clem, CMB, eWarehouse Director, Street Resource Group, Inc.
- Joe Deller, Vice President, BNY Mellon
- Charlie Epperson, Chief Technology Officer, MRN3
- Shane Hartzler, Director eMortgage Strategy and Operations, Fannie Mae
- Raj Penugonda, Product Development Manager, Freddie Mac
Who Should Attend?
- IT Officers and Staff
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Compliance Officers and Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Strategy