Live webinar held on May 2, 2019.
Join MBA Education and MISMO* for this webinar to get an in-depth look at all the process and technical requirements that make up a complete, secure and safe RON solution. State regulators will learn more about how to articulate these requirements when developing RON rules and regulations. Lenders, Underwriters, and Title Companies will learn exactly what to look for when shopping for a RON solution. And RON vendors will learn exactly what their platforms need to do to support the notary, mortgage, and settlement industries. There are standards for companies to be aware of and request of their providers to be compliant.
*MISMO Members who are not MBA Members are eligible to receive member pricing. Please contact email@example.com to receive the discount.
- To promote awareness and use of standards in state regulations and provide RON users (lenders, title, and notaries) guidance on what a "good" RON solution should include.
- Nicole Booth, Vice President of Public Policy, Quicken Loans
- Sam Budzyn, Director of Special Projects, Amrock
- Michael Chodos, SVP and General Counsel, Notarize.com
- Dave Kressel, Chief Operating Officer, NotaryCam
- Kevin Leurig, Closing Team Manager, Redfin Mortgage
- Michael Lyon, Executive Vice President, Nexsys Technologies
- Eddie Oddo, Vice President, First American Title Insurance Company
- Jennifer Parker, Director, Strategic Business Relationships, Fannie Mae
- Kobie Pruitt, Associate Director of State Government Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Justin Scorza, VP and Underwriting Counsel, First American Title Insurance Company
- Marvin Stone, SVP, Industry Relations, Stewart Title
Who Should Attend?
- County Recorders
- Title and Settlement Agents